Pan Card Link to Aadhar Card
Pan card link to Aadhar card has become mandatory because at the time of Income return file would not be processed if your pan card not linked with Aadhar card. And also if you make banking transaction above Rs.50,000, you must get your Pan and Aadhar card linked.
In the year 2017, announced that existing pan card should link with Aadhar card whether anyone files Income Tax Return or not. In the Budget 2017, the Government introduced a law that a must for everyone to link their pan card to aadhar card.If you applying for a new pan card, an individual should provide aadhar card details.
Here a good news for Pan card holder that the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has extended to link pan card to aadhar card deadline form March 31,2018 to June 30,2018. One should link Pan Card to Aadhar card before the last date to avoid your pan card rejected.
Pan card link to aadhar card is very simple and the government has provided various simple and easy methods for link pan card to aadhar card.
Link Your Pan Card with Aadhar Card Online through e-Filing Website:
Pan Card Link to Aadhar Card | How to Link Your Pan Card with Aadhar Card |
One can Pan card link to aadhar card online by following some steps mentioned below-
1. First, Visit the official website Income Tax e-Filing Website to pan card link to aadhar card.
2. Enter your Pan Card number and Aadhar Card number correctly.
3. Enter your name correctly as mentioned in Aadhar Card.
4. In case if your only birth year is mentioned in Aadhar card instead date, month, year of birth, you have to tick the square box.
5. Enter the Captcha code correctly mentioned for the verification.
6. Now click on the “Link Aadhar “ button mentioned on the page.
7. After that one Pop-up message will appear that your pan card link to aadhar card successful.
In this way, you can link your pan card with aadhar from Income Tax e-Filing Website.
SMS: How to Pan Card Link to Aadhar Card through SMS
You can also link your Pan card with aadhar card by SMS which mentioned below:
1. Type a message in the format on your mobile.
2. Type UIDPAN (space) 12 digit Aadhar number (space) 10 digit pan number.
3. Then Send this message to 567678 or 56161 form your registered mobile.
In this way, you can link your pan card with aadhar by SMS.
What to do if unable to Pan Card Link to Aadhar Card :
Pan cardholders have to mandatory to link pan card with aadhar card before deadline otherwise pan cards will be deactivated by Income Tax Department. First, you check both the names or date of birth are same with spelling in your aadhar card and pan card. If one of them or both mismatch in pan card and aadhar card, you can't link. You should visit nearest Aadhar center and make a correction, then try to link your aadhar card to pan card.
Why you should Pan Link to Aadhar Card:
Each Pan holder has to mandatory to link Aadhar card for some following reasons:
1. Who are not linked their pan card to aadhar card before the deadline, pan cards will be deactivat.
2. By Government, pan cardholders have mandatory to link pan and aadhar.
3. By the linking pan card and aadhar card will help to track multiple pan cards held by a person or issued in the same name.
4. If you do not link your pan with aadhar, you will can't file Income Tax Return.
If you like this post please don’t forget to share with your friends and relatives.
You can join me on social media sites.
Here some post you may like:
Here some post you may like: